by Thomas Martin
The major cause of ED issues is a side effect of high blood pressure medications. So first, I will address my high blood pressure through a natural approach outlined in my post on High Blood Pressure. I will monitor my BP and as it drops, I will talk to my doctor about eliminating the medications.
In addition to that approach, I will take the following vitamins, herbs, minerals and amino acids to help enhance my performance:
- I will first take the amino acid blend arginine and ornithine. About 2,000 mgs of arginine and about 1,000 mgs of ornithine.
- I will then add whey protein powder to my diet
- I will take pycnogenol
- I will take ginseng
- I will then take the herb Horny Goat Weed (adjust the dose as necessary).
- I will take about 10,000 mgs of Vitamin D3 per day
- I will take a zinc supplement, 50 to 150 mgs per day
- I will eliminate bad fats such a canola, corn and soybean oils and replace them with coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil
- I will replace sugar with raw, organic honey as much as possible and not use any artificial sweeteners
- I will stop all use of fluoride, by filtering my water and by changing toothpastes to a non-fluoride brand
- I will stop eating anything containing MSG
- I will start doing weight training exercises.
- I will increase the organic foods I eat which are rich in flavonoiods such as:
- Gala Apples