by Thomas Martin
Before I EVER considered going to a fertility clinic and paying the exorbitant fees, here are the first things I would do:
- I would eliminate all soy and soy by-products from the diets of both me and my wife
- We will stop consuming all sugar and sugar substitutes such as Splenda and aspartame. We will not drink any sodas, including diet sodas.
- Both my wife and I will start drinking whole, raw (non-pasteurized, non-homogenized) milk every day (about 10 ounces)
- We will take magnesium oil (preferably from Ancient Minerals) daily. I will spritz about 15 shots onto my skin, rubbing it in with my forearm. I will likely do this just before bedtime. I will also be patient, knowing that it takes about 4 months of application before the magnesium becomes part of my cells and is then most effective
- We will take iodine in the form of Lugol's Solution (a mix of iodine and potassium iodide). I will alternate between applying it to my skin and adding to water and drinking it. About 10 to 15 drops per day.
- We will stop eating all genetically modified foods (GMOs) as it has been recently shown that Monsanto's Roundup (of which GMOs have been saturated) inhibit conception. So, I will shop for organic vegetables only and avoid all foods containing Corn, Wheat and once again SOY.
- I will drink my magic morning elixir I describe in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health. Each morning I will take an organic lemon, cut it open and squeeze the juice of half into a coffee mug. To that I will start by adding 1 teaspoon virgin, organic coconut oil and then pour 12 ounces of warm water (approximately 115 degrees F) over the mixture. If the taste was too tart, I will add 2 teaspoons of raw, organic honey. Each week, I will increase the amount of coconut oil by 1 teaspoon. I will keep doing this until I am taking 3 to 5 tablespoons a day.
- I will drink bone broth daily.
- I will take Cod Liver Oil, daily
- I will have all mercury amalgam fillings removed from my mouth by a dentist specially trained to safely removed them.
The Whole Soy Story by Dr. Kaayla Daniels
The Untold Story of Milk by Ron Schmid
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog. This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog. On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them. If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you."