Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cancer

What Holistic or Natural Path I would Take if Diagnosed with Cancer



by Thomas Martin


First and foremost, cancer feeds on sugar.   Oncologists know this yet won’t tell us to immediately STOP EATING SUGAR in all forms.  I will avoid all non-vegetable carbohydrates including all wheat, all corn and all soy (all three are also genetically modified (GMOs)).  Chemical sugar substitutes, such as aspartame, are actually worse. 

Second, cancer can only live in an acidic environment.  I must get my body’s pH balance to a more neutral or even a slightly alkaline state.  Sugars are the primary culprit in creating an acid environment in your body.  So, eliminating them is a big step forward.  To hasten this, I
will squeeze out the juice of an organic lemon into a glass.  To that juice I will add two teaspoons of raw, organic honey and 1 teaspoon to bicarbonate of soda (baking soda, NOT baking powder).  I will fill the glass with room temperature water and drink it on an empty stomach.  I will do this a couple of times a day for about six months. 

To measure my body's pH balance, I can buy and use strips at my drug store, measuring my acid via my urine as directed.  I would keep a close watch on this, ensuring I reach a pH balance of around 7, which is considered neutral. 

My next step is to buy and start using Magnesium Oil.  Cellular magnesium levels in cancer patients are almost always low.  I already buy and use Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil (available on the internet).  I spritz 10 to 15 sprays onto my skin and rub it in with my inner arm.  It is usually best to apply this before bed. 

Equally important is iodine.  I will continue to buy and use Lugol’s solution (a blend of iodine and potassium iodide).  This is also available on the internet, even on Amazon.  I will alternate each day between applying it to my skin (also rubbing it in with my inner fore arm) and then putting it in water to drink.  Again, I will use about 15 drops per day. 

I will take Vitamin D3, about 10,000 IUs per day (with food), preferably, I will get out into the sun for about 20 minutes a day. I will wear shorts, short sleeved or sleeveless shirts and no hat. The Vitamin D3 my own body produces from being in the sun is far superior to anything I can buy off of the shelf at the health food store. I will NOT wear sun screen.  The sun does not cause cancer, it cures cancer.

I will take turmeric or curcumin daily,

I will take an Omega-7 Oil capsule daily, with meals.
I will take ubiquinol CoQ10 (around 600 milligrams per day).
I will take Black Seed Oil, daily,

I will take 200 mcgs of selenium each day. 
The above nutrients are the primary ones I suggest.  Those and the juicing program below are critical to beating the cancer.  So, should anyone suggest that money is being thrown away on supplements, the basic list is short. 
 
I will begin a juicing program to get vital nutrition into my body to boost my immune system.  These foods are good in fighting cancer as they provide strong nutrition for my immune system and bring my body's pH balance to a more neutral state (only purchase and consume organic vegetables):
  • Chia seeds
  • Cucumber
  • Flax Seeds
  • Kale
  • Broccoli
  • Swiss Chard
  • Turnip Greens
  • Wheat Grass
  • Dates
  • Avocados
  • Ginger
  • Garlic
  • Turmeric

I will take Vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin, sublingually, 2,500 mcgs daily, upon rising.

I will take Cod Liver Oil, (2 to 5 capsules total)

I will soak for 30 minutes in a tub of warm water to which I have added 1 cup of 35% hydrogen peroxide.  I will do this three times a week.  The hydrogen peroxide will help to alkalize my body.

I will make fermented vegetables and eat about 1/3 cup daily.  My gut flora is likely out of balance, this is especially beneficial if I am fighting stomach cancer.

I will take at least 2,000 mcgs of Vitamin K2 per day. 

I will take niacin, starting with 500 mgs per day with food and increasing steadily until I reach 2,000 mgs daily


I will take at least 10 grams of Vitamin C per day (taken throughout the day with meals).  

I will take 100 to 150 mgs of zinc daily,

I will take either Chlorella or Spirulina as both have been shown to help heal cancer.

I will eliminate all Sodium Fluoride and Aluminum from my life.   I will change to a toothpaste without Fluoride and stop using antiperspirants which contain aluminum.  I will stop cooking with pans made of aluminum, even if told by the manufacturer they are safe.

I will do two coffee enemas at least three times per week. 

I will refuse all chemo and radiation treatments.   Chemo is a death sentence.  Even if I survive the first round of cancer, should it come back (which it will come back), the cancer will kill me since my immune system is so dramatically weakened.

If I was too concerned or afraid to go this path alone, I would go to the Gerson Institute in San Diego or the Camelot Cancer Center in Mexico for in-patient treatment.

I will also re-read Killing Cancer - not People by Robert G.  Wright

Specifically for Skin Cancer:

I will still take all of the above steps, but I will also do the following:


I will make a mixture of raw, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil and baking soda (equal portions) and apply it daily to the skin cancer, without rubbing it in or massaging it.  I will leave it on the cancer for 30 minutes and then wash it off.   I should see serious remission in the cancer within about 30 to 40 days


Specifically for Colon Cancer:

I will still take all of the above steps, but I will also do the following:

Daily, I will take 3 tablespoons of raw, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil.  Knowing that this oil can also act as a natural laxative, I will start with one teaspoon daily and slowly work up to the full dose. 

DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog.  This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog.  On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them.  If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can
benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you." 



References:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/02/07/metabolic-theory-cancer.aspx?x_cid=20160207_lead_metabolic-theory-cancer_facebookdoc
http://onepercenthealth.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-to-beat-cancer-with-35-hydrogen.html

http://onepercenthealth.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-benefits-of-zinc-essential-for.html

http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2016/5/Omega-7-An-Overlooked-Fatty-Acid/Page-01

http://onepercenthealth.blogspot.com/2016/04/this-ancient-remedy-cures-all-disease.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your informative input. I have prostate cancer, diagnosed 3 years ago, and my oncologists tried (even calling me on a Saturday evening at home) to get me to submit to surgery or radiation treatment. I have seen that surgery leads to radiation which leads to chemotherapy. It has happened to my friends, and family. They all have died within 2 to 3 years after having been diagnosed. I am following part of what you prescribe here, limiting refined sugar, taking baking soda, selenium, curamed, ip6&inositol, vitamin D3, etc. I plan to work harder on my diet, and follow more of what you have suggested. I have been on cancertutor and they also have been a big help. As yourself, i believe chemotherapy is a death trap. Thank you again, for you helpful, supportive advise. alan

    ReplyDelete