Sunday, May 18, 2014

Angina


What Natural or Holistic Path I Would Take If Diagnosed With Angina


by Thomas Martin



If I had angina pain and was diagnosed with such by my doctor, I would follow the same steps as if I was diagnosed with heart disease or I had just had a heart attack.



Heart Disease

Angina is a good warning sign and will give me an opportunity to reverse the damage before I have a full scale heart attack.





DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog.  This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog.  On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them.  If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you." 


No comments:

Post a Comment