by Thomas Martin
Here is what I would do if diagnosed with migraine headaches. This is the order of the most likely to work to the least likely:
- I will take magnesium oil (preferably from Ancient Minerals) daily. I will spritz about 15 shots onto my skin, rubbing it in with my forearm. I will likely do this just before bedtime. I will also be patient, knowing that it takes about 4 months of application before the magnesium becomes part of my cells and is then most effective
- I will stop using all artificial chemical sweeteners such as aspartame, Splenda, and saccharine. I will also stop eating anything containing monosodium glutamate (MSG) as well as glutamic acid (which is just another name for MSG). To sweeten my foods, I will instead us local, raw, organic honey.
- I will rub frankincense oil on my temples during a migraine
- I will stop using refined sugar and all high fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
- I will take vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin sublingually.
- I will take vitamin B6 (folic acid) daily
- I will eliminate all genetically modified foods from my diet including wheat, corn and especially soy and also eliminate all vegetable oils such as canola, corn, cottonseed and soybean.
- I will take Cod Liver Oil daily,
- I will take L-Tryptophan each night before bed
- I will also consider not eating mushrooms
- Each morning I will drink a mixture of Tom's Magic Elixer Tea, adding a pinch of Himalaya sea salt to the mixture
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog. This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog. On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them. If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you."