Friday, April 25, 2014

Osteo Arthritis

What Holistic or Natural Approach I would take if Diagnosed with Arthritis (Osteo Arthritis)
by Thomas Martin

Arthritis is triggered primarily when our body's pH balance is too acid.  The primary cause of this in the American diet is sugar and carbohydrates.

If I was diagnosed with Arthritis, here is what I will do:

  • Like my recommendations for cancer patients, I will first take a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (not baking powder) and stir it into 8 ounces of water and drink it.   I will do this every two hours on an empty stomach on the first day.  This will quickly bring my body to a more neutral or balanced state. 
  • I will eliminate all sugars, chemical sugar substitutes, wheat, soy and corn (especially high fructose corn syrup).  Next I will eliminate all vegetable oils using only extra virgin olive oil, pasture butter and coconut oil for cooking and for salad dressings. 
  • I will eliminate all GMO foods (corn, soy, wheat, beets)
  • I will take an Omega-7 Oil capsule daily, with meals.
  • Then I would begin drinking the magic morning elixir I describe in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health.  Each morning I will take an organic lemon, cut it open and squeeze the juice into a coffee mug.  To that I will start by adding 1 teaspoon virgin, organic coconut oil and then pour 12 ounces of warm water (approximately 115 degrees F) over the mixture.  If the taste was too tart, I will add 2 teaspoons of raw, organic honey.  Each week, I would increase the amount of coconut oil by 1 teaspoon.   I will keep doing this until I am taking 3 to 5 tablespoons a day.
  • I will make my own bone broth and drink it daily.
  • I will start drinking Kombucha every day.  I will probably start brewing my own to save money.
  • I will begin taking Cod Liver Oil.  I will take 3 to 6 capsules per day with food. 
  • I will use magnesium oil (preferably from Ancient Minerals) and spritz about 15 shots onto my skin, rubbing it in with my inner arm just before bedtime
  • I will begin a raw vegetable juicing program.  The vegetables I will use are listed in my post on cancer
  • I will also tend to my gut health as described in my post on skin diseases
  • I will probably continue to increase the amount of coconut oil and cod liver oil until I felt steady relief
  • I will eliminate all fruit juices from my diet.


DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog.  This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog.  On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them.  If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you." 

References/Reading:

Why Butter is Better

What Eating Too Much Sugar Does To Your Brain

http://onepercenthealth.blogspot.com/2015/07/turmeric-does-what-chemotherapy-cant.html

http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2016/5/Omega-7-An-Overlooked-Fatty-Acid/Page-01


No comments:

Post a Comment