Friday, March 22, 2019

5 Steps to Reversing & Preventing Strokes



5 Steps: Reversing & Preventing Strokes
I believe that having a stroke is what I fear most.  Interestingly, I have had three of them.  Thankfully, none did any serious long-term damage from which I did not recover.  

Here is my list of nutrients to take after experiencing a stroke.  The sooner you begin this protocol, the better the results.  On the other hand, if it has been some time since the stroke, I still recommend following these steps.


  1.  Cod liver oil – Cod liver oil contains vitamins A and D3, as well as being an Omega-3 fatty acid.  Cod liver oil is one of the best things you can take for your cardiovascular system to keep it healthy.  I recommend Carlson’s Cod liver oil which is available in 1,000 mg capsules.  I suggest taking 6 capsules daily, 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner.
  2.  Curcumin – curcumin is the active ingredient in Turmeric.  Curcumin has been shown in studies to actually help repair damage caused by strokes.  I recommend Life Extension Advanced Bio-Curcumin with Ginger (available at lef.org).  I suggest taking 2 softgels capsules daily, with food. 
  3.  Pomegranate extract – Like Curcumin, pomegranate has shown amazing powers of reversing the inflammation that leads to heart attacks and strokes.  I again recommen Life Extension Pomegranate Complete (lef.org).  I suggesting taking two softgel capsules daily, with food. 
  4.  Take Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - Niacin causes a skin flush, especially when too much is taken too soon.  Start with a low dose of 50 mgs with food and slowly increase this amount until you are taking 1,000 mgs daily.  The flush is not harmful, merely uncomfortable.  
  5.  Eliminate all sugars, grains, and vegetable oils this include chemical sugar substitutes from your diet as both lead to inflammation in the body which is the precursor to many chronic illnesses.


I also recommend reading my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide to Chronic Good Health available on www.OnePercentHealth.com.  

The information contained in this post has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA.  It is for informational purposes only.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment