by Thomas Martin
Here is what I would do if diagnosed with Varicose Veins. This is the order of the most likely to work to the least likely:
- I will take Vitamin K2 daily, 1,000 to 2,000 mcgs
- I will take magnesium oil (preferably from Ancient Minerals) daily. I will spritz about 15 shots onto my skin, rubbing it in with my forearm. I will likely do this just before bedtime. I will also be patient, knowing that it takes about 4 months of application before the magnesium becomes part of my cells and is then most effective
- I will stop using all artificial chemical sweeteners such as aspartame, Splenda, and saccharine. I will also stop eating anything containing monosodium glutamate (MSG) as well as glutamic acid (which is just another name for MSG). To sweeten my foods, I will instead us local, raw, organic honey.
- I will stop using refined sugar and all high fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
- I will take 5,000 mgs of Vitamin C daily (6 days a week),
- I will eliminate all genetically modified foods from my diet including wheat, corn and especially soy and also eliminate all vegetable oils such as canola, corn, cottonseed and soybean.
- I will take Zinc daily, 50 to 150 mgs daily (6 days a week)
- I will take Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5 mgs daily
- I will take a good B-Complex vitamin mixture daily
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog. This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog. On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them. If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you."