Saturday, May 30, 2015

Vitiligo

What Holistic or Natural Approach I would Take if Diagnosed with Vitiligo


by Thomas Martin


Here is what I would do if diagnosed with Vitiligo:
 
  • Magnesium Chloride (spritz about 15 shots on skin and rub in with your inner forearm just before bed,
  • Vitamin D3 - 10,000 iu daily,
  • I will make fermented vegetables and eat about 1/3 cup daily.  My gut flora is likely out of balance,
  • I will begin a juicing program, starting with one large glass of juice each day and increasing to two as my body detoxifies.  I will make my juice especially rich in green leafy vegetables such as kale and spinach.   I will follow the guidelines laid out in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide to  Chronic Good Health,
  • Vitamin C - 3 grams daily,
  • Coconut Oil  - 2 tablespoons daily (work slowly up to this level as coconut oil also acts as a laxative)
  • I will eliminate all Wheat, Corn and Soy from my diet
  • I will take Cod Liver Oil, daily 

DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog.  This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog.  On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them.  If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment