Friday, March 18, 2016

Meniere's Syndrome

What Holistic or Natural Approach I would Take if Diagnosed with Meniere's Syndrome


by Thomas Martin


Here is what I would do if diagnosed with Meniere's Syndrome:
 
  • Magnesium Chloride (spritz about 15 shots on skin and rub in with your inner forearm just before bed,
  • Lugol’s solution Iodine (a blend of iodine and potassium iodide), about 10 to 15 drops on my skin, rubbing it in with my forearm, daily. 
  • I will take Vitamin B12, in the form of Methylcobalamin, sublingually, 5 mgs, daily.
  • I will take 50 to 150 mgs of Zinc daily,
  • I will take Niacin, working up to 500 mgs daily, with a meal (starting at a lower dose and increasing it weekly), 
  • I will stop using all grocery store salt and instead use Himalayan Salt in my food, but I will not use a salt-restricted diet
  • I will take Vitamin D3 - 5,000 to 10,000 iu daily,
  • I will make fermented vegetables and eat about 1/3 cup daily.  My gut flora is likely out of balance,
  • For motion sickness issues, I will take 4 tablets of Kali Phos and let them melt under my tongue
  • I will not consume any caffeine,
  • I will eliminate all artificial sweeteners from my diet such as aspartame
  • Raw, Virgin, Cold-pressed Coconut Oil  - 2 tablespoons (or seven teaspoons) daily (work slowly up to this level as coconut oil also acts as a laxative)
  • I will eliminate all Sugar, Wheat, Corn and Soy from my diet

DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way recommending treatments or cures on this blog.  This blog is merely a compilation of what I have learned about a diet based, natural approach to health. I follow the steps I outline in my book Just Do This One Thing: A Guide To Chronic Good Health and know I will avoid almost every disease listed in this blog.  On the other hand, I needed a place to write steps for specific ailments as I came across them.  If you are looking for alternative therapies, I hope you can benefit from my research, especially if your doctor has told you "nothing more can be done for you."

References:

http://www.doctoryourself.com/news/v3n17.html

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/20/salt-myth.aspx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment